A super duper duper shout out and thank you to Lou of http://louslabyrinth.wordpress.com for nominating me for the beautiful blogger award. I feel like I’ve just won the lotto. This feeling right here I wouldn’t trade for anything.
Now here are the rules:
So here are the rules:
– Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
– Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
– Tell us 7 things about yourself.
– Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know.
7 Things About Me:
1) I wax, thread and pluck people’s eyebrows in my mind.
2) I have 15 or 16 tattoos.
3) The Outsiders is my most favorite movie of all time.
4) My daughter is everything that I think is beautiful.
5) Hating the sound of my voice is how I found just how much I love to write.
6) I have a degree in fashion marketing, management and merchandising and interned at Fairchild Publications as a style assistant (best job I’ve ever had).
7) Per Jack Nicholson in “As Good As It Gets” I like to always look at bright
well humorous side of life.
Thanks again for the nomination Lou, please check her page out she writes about fashion, photography, food and life in general. http://louslabyrinth.wordpress.com!