My sister’s recipe….
Yep I’ve jumped on the kale wagon. Since the cleanse I’ve been trying to find new healthy ways to snack so I just had to try my sister’s recipe for homemade kale chips. It has that crunch that we all love from chips minus all the junk and homemade kale chips are way more inexpensive than buying those plastic containers filled with air. I gotta tell you these kale chips were so good my granny couldn’t keep her hands out the bowl.
For starters you will need:
1 bag of kale (I used Glory’s kale)
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper
- Pre-heat Oven at 375 degrees
- While oven is preheating
- Rinse kale and pat dry with paper towel to ensure chips won’t get soggy
- Spread kale out on cookie sheet/baking pan careful not to overcrowd pan.
- Sprinkle olive oil (my sister’s recipe called for 2 tbsp but I freestyled)
- Season kale with salt and pepper
- Place in oven for 15-20
- Chips should be golden brown but not burnt and crispy
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese
Thanks for the recipe sissy ❤