In addition to my loved ones telling me that I’m burning both ends of the candle lately I’ve been feeling like there isn’t enough time in the day for mama. Who’s with me on that?!! While I have house and work in order, mommy is a hot damn mess! Or at least I sure as hell feel that way.
Yesterday while I had a moment to myself as Babygirl took a nap, I sat and reflected on the things that immediately came to mind when I thought about feeling like my shit was together. Although I named in something different
“shit togetherness” I’ll refer to it as my mommy checklist. It’s part vanity, a splash of health, with a dab of fiscal and a sprinkle of mental. As I was making my list I felt a kind of calm which helps me to feel like I’m headed in the right direction.
So without further adieu here’s my mommy checklist:
1) Drink more water
2) Exercise more
3) Continue savings plan
4) Start $1 dollar bill savings for house
5) Start carrying cash and use debit card less
6) Bring lunch to work at least 2-3 days a week
7) Keep pocketbook clean
8) Use phone calendar, notes and reminder more
9) 2 minute body appreciation each night
10) Schedule mani, pedi & hair appointments regularly
11) Blog more often it always makes you feel better
12) Wash face and brush teeth before bed each night
Simple list right? Not too intense. Does anyone else have a checklist? Has it helped any? I’d love to hear from you.
No worries…I got this!